Download the complete catalog
Inspired by Dutch designer Jacob Müller, The Müle Line has contemporary
proportions and a Midwest sensibility. Using honest, locally sourced materials,
quality joinery and craftsmanship deeply rooted in tradition; these pieces are
heirloom quality and ideal for the home or office.
• Furniture: Side table, desk, dining table, chair, bench, rocking chair.
• Case work: book case, gentleman’s bar, low/ tall credenza
||Block and Slab Line
Stripping furniture down to its core components of material and structure, The
Block and Slab line draws its inspiration from primitive methods of construction
that have endured over the course of millennia. The furnishings are made of
reclaimed or responsibly harvested timbers, as well as high quality veneers, and
have been engineered until a sleek simplicity is rendered in the final product.
• Furniture: cantilever chair, dining table, dining bench
• Case Work: book case, credenzas,
Designed and proportioned with functionality and everyday life in mind for
comfortable use; the subtle, exquisite detail layered over that process make
The Crossroads Line anything but commonplace.
• Furniture: Chairs, dining table, side tables.
• Case Work: Low and medium height credenza, bookcase, gentleman’s bar
||Solid woods and veneers available: Ash, hickory, oak, walnut, torrefied ash and
poplar (solid wood only.)
Select specialty woods will be available in limited edition runs. (Including, but
not limited to spalted maple, hackberry, mahogany, and specialty veneers.)
Finishes: Oil/wax, Waterborne crystal clear varnish, solvent based catalyzed
varnish, solvent based lacquers.